Thursday, January 1, 2015

A "Styling" New Year's Eve!


   As promised, I joined a number of
family members as we welcomed
the arrival of 2015 in numerous time
zones around the world.....all before
Midnight here in northeastern PA!
    A lot of people get all fancied up
for New Year's festivities. We
didn't set out that way. But all of
a sudden "fashion" found us!
    It began when one of my grand
daughters decided to work on my
wife's hair. It was an effort that
caught on!
    In between our hourly shouts of
"Happy New Year" hair styles were
changing faster than gas prices.
    Just about the time Ireland was
greeting the new year six of the
females in our family were either
giving or getting hair styling's!
    By the way, our most energetic
and innovative stylist, the one who
got things started,  is 4 years old!
    That made for some very
creative designs that could, I
suppose, take the New Year by
storm!
    In this case I'm happy to say I
got the "brush off!"
    Hope nothing's "permanent"
and that all your NEWS is good!



No comments:

Post a Comment