Monday, January 26, 2015

This Weather's For The Birds!


     I've been checking all the weather
forecasts are everyone agrees....there
will be more snow!
     Amounts depend on two things.
Where you live and who you believe!
I've heard everything from 1 to 2 inches
to 1 to two feet! That's a wide range!
     Forecasters differ on their estimates
because they differ on the sources of
their information.
     I think they rely on various models.
     I know one is a European model.
There's probably also a Hollywood
model and, of course, the Woolly
Caterpillar!
     Unfortunately it's just a bit too
soon to check with the Groundhog.
     Weather remains a mystery to me.
     I remember when I was growing up
I was told that birds fly south for the
winter.
     But, even with 4 or 5 inches of fresh
snow on my van, there was been a steady
flow of birds feeding on the bread set
out by my wife! Why haven't these birds
gone south?
     Have they adapted to our winter? Or
has their flight, like ours, just become too
expensive? Heck, they don't even have a
baggage charge!
     Well, whatever happens, we'll set out
more bread. And I'll bet the birds will
show up!
      Hope you survive the Blizzard, or
light coating, or whatever comes, and that
all your NEWS is good!




No comments:

Post a Comment