Saturday, January 31, 2015

Tora, Tora, Tora!


    I still find it difficult to believe! I heard
my wife, who does not use a computer,
who almost never turns her cell phone on,
speaking in code yesterday.
    Being a trained observer I knew, deep
down, what was in the works.
    She was planning an attack!
    She tipped her hand when I heard her
use the code LAX on the telephone with
whoever was on the other end.
     I will admit that KOA threw me for
just a second. I thought that was a
chain of campgrounds!
    But when the code AVP was added to
the mix I knew the attack plan was
beginning to take shape. And I knew
it would be by air!
     AVP is the airport code for Wilkes-
Barre/Scranton. LAX is Los Angeles.
     Combining those codes the target
became clear. It is her brother!
      My wife has three brothers.
      But only one lives in Hawaii!
      KOA is the airport code for Kona.
And Kona, like that brother, is in Hawaii!
      Our attack will be launched in a
couple months!
      In this case we are likely to be the
ones surprised. Her brother is always
doing something surprising! I'm going
along anyway!
      Hope I've got one of those flowered
shirts somewhere in the back of my
closet.....and that all your NEWS is good.



     

No comments:

Post a Comment