Tuesday, June 27, 2017

ASK AND IT SHALL BE GIVEN!


     WEDNESDAY, JUNE 28TH., 2017
     ASK AND IT SHALL BE GIVEN!

   Those who read my blog daily are
certainly aware of my concern about lots
in our mobile home development that
have been producing grass the size of wheat
fields!
    The properties in question are unused,
hence, unkempt. And heavy spring rain
coupled with some hot sunny days led to
a growth spurt that's been unchecked for
far too long.
     I sounded off a couple days ago in
this very blog.
     But, to be fair, I sent a couple photos
to the owner who lives in New Jersey and
hasn't heard from anybody...except me!
      As we all know the squeaky wheel
gets the grease......if somebody complains
about the squeak!
      Yesterday a team of grounds keepers
descended on those vacant lots with big
time cutting equipment! They cut all day
even as a rainstorm was beginning to
hit. They did a really great job and they
have my thanks for their efforts!
       Thanks to Tom (the owner) too for
listening to my concerns about the
"squeak" and providing the "grease!"
        Hope we get an occasional trim
now and then and that all your NEWS is
good!










No comments:

Post a Comment