Friday, June 16, 2017

I'M UP IN THE AIR ON THIS ONE!


   SATURDAY, JUNE 17TH., 2017
 I'M UP IN THE AIR ON THIS ONE!

   So,as it turns out, June 17th., is
"International Jugglers Day!"
   It is a day, according to
holidayinsights.com. to celebrate
the skill of juggling, and those talented
people who can juggle many balls and
objects at a time. Common objects
include: balls, clubs, swords, plates,
rings, and flaming sticks.
    I have juggled schedules, and
paychecks over the years. But I
don't believe that qualifies me as
a juggler.
    My son can juggle.
    I've tried. But I can only handle
two softballs at a time and only if'
I don't toss them too high.
      The best jugglers can juggle up
to ten balls at a time!
       You might want to give it a try
in honor of the day. I would suggest,
however, sticking with rubber balls
as opposed to things like fire sticks,
knives, and chainsaws.
        I will watch Facebook for photos
of your success or notices of your
hospitalization.
        Hope all your NEWS is good!
      




   

No comments:

Post a Comment