Saturday, January 6, 2018

MERRY CHRISTMAS!


   SUNDAY, JANUARY 7TH., 2018
           MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    As I've telling anyone willing to listen
January 7th is Christmas! We all get a
second chance to celebrate!
    Many people of the Orthodox faith
observe Christmas on this date. I'm not
of that faith but I observe it anyway.
I don't think one can have too much
Christmas.
     On the 6th., Orthodox Christmas
Eve, we joined my son, daughter-in-
law, grand daughter, and two grandsons
for a shopping visit to Cabela's followed
by a delightful dinner at the Port Clinton
Hotel in Berks County.
      My wife and I delivered a couple
small Christmas presents to family
members and then came home where
I found Sounds of the Season still
offering Christmas music on our cable
system and watched "Scrooged," a
comedy version of Charles Dicken's
"A Christmas Carol" to top off the
night.
      Our decoration are still in place
as is the tree so in the air, besides a
frigid wind, there's a feeling of
Christmas!
      Hope you'll enjoy a bit more of
it too and that all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment