Saturday, January 20, 2018

WAITING FOR MY FORTUNE!


  SUNDAY, JANUARY 21ST., 2018
    WAITING FOR MY FORTUNE!

    As I write I am waiting for news on
my fortune!
    I've never had any luck along these
lines before. I never received a dime
from that guy in South Africa who
said there was a lot of money in my
name stashed away in a bank there.
     All I had to do was send him my
Social Security number and bank
information for him to get it released
to me. I didn't get a chance to answer
him right away because I had to take
out the garbage. Then I forgot. Guess
he thought I didn't care.
       A couple weeks ago, however,
my daughter-in-law's Dad found my
name on a state list of people who had
money owed to them. He provided an
address to file a claim so I decided to
follow through.
      This week I received an email from
the state indicating my claim is being
processed and I can expect an update
in the near future.
       I don't think it's connected to the
guy from South Africa because there's
a note indicating the amount is under
one hundred dollars.
       Maybe it's a mistake. Maybe they
meant to say it was under a hundred
million dollars! That's probably it!
       Gee under the new tax code I
could really be in  the money....if I'm
in the money!
        I'll let you know as soon as my
ship comes in! Hope all your NEWS,
and mine, is good!
       

No comments:

Post a Comment