Sunday, January 28, 2018

SIX LETTER WORD FOR MYSTERY!


        MONDAY, JANUARY 29TH., 2018
       SIX LETTER WORD FOR MYSTERY!

    As a newsman I usually enjoyed a good
challenge. That said there were exceptions.
     Those challenges could generally be found
in the daily newspaper or in boxes marked
100, or 500, r one thousand pieces.
      I write of the challenges contained in the
daily crossword puzzle or the jigsaw pieces
that make up a picture puzzle!
      It can't be a matter of patience. I've often
used up as much time playing games of
chess.
       My wife works a crossword puzzle as
she enjoys her breakfast. Often I find myself
participating without intending to join in.
If she comes across a question that's sports
related or involves old movie stars there's a
pretty good chance I'll be asked. Of course
sometimes my answers don't fit either the
first letter she needs or the number of
letters to fit the empty blocks.
         Picture puzzles are a whole other
matter! I stay as far away from those as
possible. That's especially true since at least
one of the grandkids decided it would be
fun to remove one piece from the assortment
to tease my wife.
           But don't let me stop the rest of you!
           January 29th is National P___le Day.
Hope you enjoy it and that all your NEWS
is good!


2 comments:

  1. I am Mrs.Irene Query from Singapore i was in need of a loan of $150,000 and was scammed by those fraudulent lenders and a friend introduce me to Dr Purva Pius,and he lend me the loan without any stress,you can contact him at (urgentloan22@gmail.com) Approvals within 2-4 Hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is.Mrs.Anna Daniel. I live in Ukraine i am a happy woman today? i need to use this time to tell all people how i got my loan from this honest and God fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $84,000 please contact him. if you also need a loan without any problem he name is Dr Purva Pius email (urgentloan22@gmail.com) tell him that is Mrs.Anna Daniel that refer you to he

    ReplyDelete