Saturday, October 13, 2018

BACK AGAIN??!!!


    SATURDAY, OCTOBER 13TH., 2018
                  BACK AGAIN??!!!!

       Cell phones are, in principal, a great
thing for society. It's great to be able to
reach almost anyone else from where
ever you happen to be by voice or by
text.
       That said they can also be a very
big pain in so many ways! You know
the laundry list. Driving while calling
or texting. Lighting up an otherwise
dark auditorium during a play or
concert.  Or getting your picture taken,
like it or not, when you're out and about.
      Now there's a new concern!
      Even though my cell phone number
does not appear in any telephone book
I am now receiving calls for some
company that is certain I need a back
brace.
      I will admit my knees ache from
time to time and that probably does
cause some amount of back pain. But
how do these callers know about my
knees or my back? And how did they
get my cellphone number?
       Since minutes cost money I'm
beginning to think they may actually
be a phone company trying to rack up
my bill by hoping to keep me on the
line.
       My land line (yes I still have
one) is on a Do Not Call List. I guess
I'll have to add my cell number as
well. The list doesn't seem to stop
all the calls but I think it may be
reducing the number we get.
        If I can't stop the cell phone
solicitations I may order a brace for
the pain in my neck they've become!
        Hope your back is well and that
all your NEWS is good!
       
      

No comments:

Post a Comment