Monday, February 24, 2014

Going Out Of Business!


   I found myself off on another shopping
adventure yesterday!
   My wife and daughter "invited" me to a
"Going Out Of Business Sale!" An invite
like that is like an "offer" from Vito Corleone!
   So it was that I found myself heading to a
Craft Store!
    We  had been there at least twice before.
Those visits both involved the same Going Out
Of Business Sale which began a few months ago.
Yesterday, however, was the last day!
     Of course people are lured by the bargains
of a Closing Day Sale. But just what were they
buying? I thought I'd better check it out for
myself. I've never really looked through a craft
store very carefully.
     Little did I know what I was missing!
     Though most of the shelves were empty I
still came across some interesting merchandise.
     One Creative Kit offered buyers the
chance to make their own Egyptian Burial Mask!
How the heck could you get along without one
of those?
      I came across a bag full or caramel colored
M&Ms! I haven't quite figured out why they were
in a Craft store! Maybe you're suppose to eat them
while you paint?
      Then there was the package of Craft Hair! I
have a few friends who could probably knock
off a couple years with that and a tube of Super
Glue!
       There were a lot of other things I can't
describe. I've got no idea what they were or what
you're suppose to do with them! Guess I'm just
not crafty enough!
       Sorry you missed the sale! But hope all your
NEWS is good!
   












































    
  



  

No comments:

Post a Comment