Sunday, February 23, 2014

Still Here?


   Well, if you're reading this you're still here.
   We weren't suppose to be!
   According to Viking lore the world was
scheduled to end on February 22nd. The
Vikings called it Ragnarok.
    Of course the legend didn't say exactly
what time so I figured I'd get a few things
done.
    First I needed to get some gas. Then, how
could I let the end come without a final visit
to Walmart?
    I picked up some new reading glasses. If
it was to be the last day at least I'd be able
to read the writing in the wall!
    I wanted to be ready this time!
    Harold Camping had me expecting
earthquakes in May of 2011 and again that
October after he did some recalculating.
Guess he needs a new calculator!
    I knew the Mayans had it wrong in 2012
because I had two calendars that went way
longer than theirs!
    A guy named Warren Jeffs picked two
dates in December of 2012 and Rasputin
predicted the end would come last August
23rd.
    Of course the Vikings said the end would
come as the earth ran out of water. How could
they have know that most of my snow was
melting? Guess all those storms actually
saved us!
     Hope you enjoyed "the last day" and that
all your NEWS is good!


   
   



No comments:

Post a Comment