Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Let Me In We Ooh


   I began my Tuesday with some minor
eye surgery.
   Thankfully the morning snow did not
prevent me from getting into my doctor's
office!.
    I returned home set on a regiment of
rest, medication, and an afternoon filled
with TV. But that became a little more
complicated than I anticipated!
    Some year ago the pharacutical
community embarked on a campaign to
make medications "Child Proof." I
believe it has succeeded beyond the
industry's wildest expectations!
    My recovery requires the
application of eye drops several times
a day. The application of those drops,
however, requires the opening of the
dispenser.
    If Aladdin's Lamp had been sealed
as well as that dispenser he would never
have met the Genie! I am thankful it
wasn't a container of Nitro needed by
someone with heart pains!
    The drops, of course, were prescription
medication so, perhaps, extra security
might be warranted.
     But my over the counter Non-Aspirin
was also sealed as well as the jewels in
the Tower of London!
     I suppose I forfeited much of my "rest"
breaking into my medications.
    Imagine my disappointment then when
I couldn't get into my Cable TV either! My
screen simply read "We've detected an
interruption in your service." I, of course,
had already detected that interruption when
I couldn't get any channels!
     I was oh so glad the Amaretto opened so
easily!
     Hope you keep a can opener handy and
that all your NEWS is good!































   
     

No comments:

Post a Comment