Thursday, February 20, 2014

Tracks In The Snow!


     Yesterday morning's snow took many by
surprise. It forced me to put off my daily
walk till the afternoon.
      The unexpected storm left a fresh thin
blanket of white along the street where I
walked. In it was the evidence of other
creatures that  had ventured out before I
arrived.
      My path takes me through a suburban
area near woods along the river and into
a cemetery.
     I learned back in my Cub Scout days
to walk on the left side of the road, facing
any oncoming traffic. My glance was
directed ahead to the center and right side
of the street. There had been a lot of
traffic there and very little of it was cars.
     Squirrel tracks were all over the place.
Small birds had obviously landed there.
And, as always, cat tracks followed those
of the squirrels and birds.
     It wasn't till I started back and looked
at the area when I had already been that
I spotted the large tracks!
    No squirrels, birds, or cats made these!
    These were definitely humanoid!
    Could it be? Yes! Bigfoot was a
definite possibility!
     As a former news reporter I had to
follow up on this discovery. I decided
to follow the tracks right to the beast's
den!
     So I continued on the trail. I walked
for about 15 minutes when it finally
dawned on me. Bigfoot would have
bear feet. These tracks were those of
boots. And the "den" turned out to be
in the same spot where my Van was
parked!
    I have met Bigfoot...and he is me!
    Hope you're on the right path
 and that all your NEWS is good.



No comments:

Post a Comment