Wednesday, April 16, 2014

April Showers


  Though April showers
  May come your way
  They bring the.........WHAT!!!!
   I looked out the window
yesterday morning and noticed that
our May flowers were already on the
way.
   That fit. The April showers were
coming down and the bulbs were
coming up.
    But, by mid afternoon, those
April rain drops seemed to be
getting colder. A lot colder!
    When I glanced outside at
sundown the showers had turned
to snow flurries! There's nothing
about snow flurries in that "April
Showers" song!
     And it just doesn't seem right!
     32 hours earlier I had the top
down in the Miata!
     I have a feeling "Mother Nature"
is trying to tell us something.
     Why is it....the more I hear about
"Global Warming" the more cold and
snow I see?
      Well, I suppose we've go to look
at the "bright side" (if the sun ever
comes back).
       Any day now the cold will be
gone and the Pollen will be out!
     Hope Spring comes back soon
and that all your NEWS is good!

















  

No comments:

Post a Comment