Thursday, April 3, 2014

It's Your Decision!


   OK gang! Remember, I'm just the
messenger.
   I'll throw this one at you and then,
it's your decision!
   It's April 3rd., and according to
several web sites this is "Don't Go
To Work Unless It's Fun Day."
   While not an official government
holiday you've got to admit it's
tempting to observe the day.
    I don't ever remember this day
being mentioned when I was on the
news beat. And I'm not sure how I
would have reacted if I did.
    Work, for me, was different
every day. I always enjoyed the
challenge but never knew if it
was going to be "fun."
    Maybe the decision is an easy
one for you.
    Of course just as Uncle Sam
doesn't officially recognize this
"holiday" there's a better than
Fair chance your boss doesn't
recognize it either.
    If he (or she) did they'd be
doing their best to make your
workplace a "fun" place.
    If "fun" isn't likely to be found
at your place of employment
today you'll probably want to
stay home and celebrate.
    Just don't tell the boss I told
you to do it! Like I said, I'm just
the messenger!
     Hope, where ever your are,
you're having fun and that all
your NEWS is good!   



No comments:

Post a Comment