Tuesday, December 6, 2016

LIGHT 'EM IF YOU'VE GOT 'EM!


   WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 7TH., 2016
      LIGHT 'EM IF YOU'VE GOT 'EM!

    Well I held out as long as I could. But
on Tuesday my wife and I began the task of
putting up some Christmas lights.
      Don't get me wrong. I love Christmas
lights. I just don't like the job of getting
them out, figuring out where the plug has
to go, and setting them up.
       Judging from my complaining you
might think our house must look like the
Griswolds place. Nope. We've just got a
few sets that basically cover some bushes
outside our place. I like to see them up.
I'm just never anxious to put them up!
         Last year I picked up a Snowman
face that lights up and speaks a few words
when you get close. Scared my wife a
couple times while she was decorating
some bows for the front porch. Hope
it does the same with the people who
stop by with phone books or trying to
get us to change our electric provider!
        For now anyway the simple
outside lighting is done. The tree and
inside decorations come next.
        Fortunately  don't have a lot to
do with that project. Too many breakable
things to handle so my wife usually
prefers if I just watch.
         Hope the neighbors appreciate
our efforts and that all your NEWS is
good!




No comments:

Post a Comment