Tuesday, December 20, 2016

ME ME ME!


    TUESDAY, DECEMBER 20TH., 2016
                      ME ME ME!

        No! I'm not singing my own praises.
But I am warming up to sing. You see
December 20th is "Go Caroling Day."
         I can remember a time when we
could usually expect a group of carolers
to visit our front porch around Christmas
time. It was always a group from our
church making the rounds. I'm not sure
if they still do it from time to time or
not.
        I sang plenty of Christmas carols
when I was a kid. But I'm not sure if I
ever went door to door. You see was in
the Junior Choir in the church back in my
old home town. We always put on some
kind of Christmas concert filled with
those every popular Christmas carols.
          Of course my singing voice was
"concert ready" back then. My soprano
rendition has been gone for a long time
now leaving me with a voice suited for
speaking....not singing!
            And these days I only know a
few of our neighbors. I'm not so sure
they'd react well to my version of
Rudolph!
            But don't let that stop you!
Get your family and or friends
together ....try a few "me-me-me's"
and start making e rounds.
             Hope you get some hot
chocolate and that all your NEWS
is good!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment