Monday, January 2, 2017

40 WINKS!

 TUESDAY, JANUARY 3RD., 2017
                   40 WINKS

    You can be sure I'll be celebrating today.
Or, at lease, observing the day.
     Although I don't remember going outside
I have the feeling I've been run over by a
truck. Cold, cough, and stiffness all over.
      I need rest. And this is the perfect day
for it!
      You see, January 3rd, 2017 is
"Festival Of Sleep Day!" It's the kind of
bizarre celebration I've been waiting
for!
     It's a day to take it easy, nap a bit.
or maybe even an extra 8 hours.
     No need to feel bad about an extra
40 winks or so. The Surgeon General has
determined that sleeping is good for your
health.
     I'm not sure how you're suppose to
celebrate if you've got to be a work.
Although I've worked with a couple
people over the years that were able to
sneak in a cat nap here and there.
     Since I'm not on the job now I think
I'll just sleep through the day.
     Hope you'll find the time to catch a
few ZZZs, and that all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment