Monday, January 23, 2017

DON'T "SKIP PY" THIS HOLIDAY!


     TUESDAY, JANUARY 24TH., 2017
     DON'T "SKIP PY" THIS HOLIDAY!

   OK. Ice here. Snow there. You're trapped
at home and need a snack. Now's the time to
grab that jar of Peanut Butter!
    January 24th is National Peanut Butter
Day!
     Peanut Butter has helped many
people survive disasters of one sort
or another. When my Dad's job took
him and my Mom on the road while
I was still in High School, Peanut
Butter and Tuna alternated in providing
the makings for many of my daily
sandwiches.
     And I wasn't alone! The average child
will eat 1,500 peanut butter and jelly
sandwiches before he/she graduates high
school. And they're really easy to make
if, as I have cautioned before, you apply
the peanut butter first and the jelly second!
     You just can't go wrong with
Peanut Butter! Peanuts have more protein
and niacin than any other nut. They are
naturally cholesterol-free. And rumor has
it there’s enough mental stimulation in
one peanut to produce 30 minutes of serious
thinking. I probably should have eaten more
when I was in school! Lot's more!
      Perhaps, in order to celebrate this
special day, you might consider replacing
your traditional roast with some great
Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches.
      Unless, of course, you suffer from
Archibutyrophobia which is the fear of
getting peanut butter stuck to the roof of
your mouth.
     Hope you're in the Peanut Gallery and
that all your NEWS is good!




     

No comments:

Post a Comment