Friday, January 10, 2020

BIG TOE, SHORT NOTICE!


   SATURDAY, JANUARY 11TH., 2020
           BIG TOE, SHORT NOTICE!

    On Thursday that pain in my foot was
sort of a on and off thing. On Friday it
was there more than not and I realized it
had to be checked.
     It had all the signs of an ingrown
toenail on the big toe of my right foot.
     Getting a doctor's appointment can
be tough on short notice but both our
General Practitioner and our Podiatrist
have always tried to be accommodating
if at all possible,
      Sure enough our Podiatrist made a
few minuted available in between
scheduled patients to check out my
complaint.
       I had to wait awhile in an
examining room while he handled
those ahead of me. But that was fine
by me.
        He's got one of those contoured
patient chairs I'd love to have in my
home. I'd probably never get out of
it!
        My self diagnosis turned out to
be correct so the Doc did some nail
clipping then added medication and
a band aid.
         Responding to my question he
assured me I'd be tap dancing again
soon. That's really good news since
I never tap danced before!
           In these days of impersonal
medical care it's great to know a
couple of physicians who always
try to put their patients first!
            Hope you've got a couple
too and that all your NEWS is
good.

No comments:

Post a Comment