Tuesday, January 7, 2020

GET THE FEELING YO'RE BEING WATCHED?


          WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 8TH., 2020
GET THE FEELING YOU'RE BEING WATCHED?

        If you're ever had the feeling you're being
watched your senses are correct.
        These days you can't go anywhere without
being on camera. From Traffic cams to Doorbell
cams. Get used to it.
         Today, however, the gentlemen are the
prime focus of attention! January 8th is "Male
Watchers Day."
         It is, apparently, a day designed to let
the ladies get even for all the girl watching the
men are accused of throughout the year.
         My wife got a head start on the "celebration"
the other day when she spotted a security guard
who, as she put it, "looked cutie."
          Though he was a handsome lad my
description would likely not have included
that particular adjective. Unless I added
the word "kid" to the sentence.
           I have, of course, been watched for
years since I spent so many of them on
television. I suspect my watchers, however,
have been more interested in my information
than my striking resemblance to Brad Pitt.
(Hey, it's my Blog!)
           Anyway, have a good day ladies!
Hope all your subjects are "cute" and that
all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment