Friday, January 3, 2020

YOU ARE GROWING SLEEPY!


   SATURDAY, JANUARY 4TH., 2020
     YOU ARE GROWING SLEEPY!

   Look into my eyes! Oh wait. You can't.
This is an essay. Not a telecast. Too bad.
   January 4th is "World Hypnotism Day."
   I have never been hypnotized. Well,
not by a hypnotist anyway.
   I have had a number of teachers over
the years who put me into a deep trance
unintentionally.
    Some politicians have had the same
effect as have a few television programs
I should never have tuned in.
     Supporters of the "science" of
Hypnotism insist it can help people in
many ways.
      I know there have been a number
of local seminars that promised to help
people lose weight or stop smoking
by way of Hypnotism.
       I sincerely hope it has helped
people beat those addictions.
       I'm still from the "old school."
The thought of hypnosis brings to
mind visions of Count Dracula
and even though I could truly use a
good sleep I think I'll stick with a
sip of Amaretto.
        Hope you're very relaxed now
and that all your NEWS is good! 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment