Sunday, January 26, 2020

INNER PEACE!


    MONDAY, JANUARY 27TH., 2020
                    INNER PEACE!

      I missed my chance at the auction
last week. A chance for inner peace.
      You can never tell what's going to
go on the auction block each week but,
in retrospect, I should have jumped into
the bidding.
       I mean, think of it, an opportunity
to solve most of your problems and
concerns without taking medication
or learning a thousand yoga positions.
       And just what was this "magic
potion?" I'll glad you asked!
        It was a giant, industrial sized
roll of Bubble Wrap!
        It's on my mind again now
because, as you probably know,
January 27th is "Bubble Wrap
Appreciation Day!"
        And who, especially guys,
doesn't appreciate Bubble Wrap?
What sort of woe can't be solved
by sitting down and popping those
little plastic air pockets one after
another with that resulting"snap!"
that echos around the room?
        I don't want to take anything
away from those of you who may
actually use the stuff for wrapping
valuable or breakable materials
for shipping. I'm sure that takes a
load off your mind too.
         You've got to wonder how
many world problems might be
solved if a few leaders would just
sit down together on a comfortable
couch with an adequate supply of
Bubble Wrap!
         Nothing else seems to be
working so it may be worth a
try!
        Hope you'll enjoy popping
some too and that all your NEWS
is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment