Monday, January 13, 2020

FRESH AIR!


   TUESDAY, JANUARY 14TH., 2020
                    FRESH AIR!

   It had been, I believe, three days since my
wife handed me a package of three air
fresheners to place in our car.
    Each was sealed with a plastic wrap only
to be opened when the freshener was to be
used.
     I don't remember opening any of them
so I was a bit surprised when I noticed the
strong odor of scented air as I returned from
the grocery store Monday.
      Perhaps my wife had opened one on
Sunday without my knowledge.
      On the other hand the "perfume"
wasn't noticeable at all on my drive to and
from Scranton prior to doing my shopping.
       The mystery was solved as I carried
the groceries into the house and my wife
asked why the laundry detergent bottle
had no lid.
        I suppose some curious customer
had unscrewed the cap enough to take a
whiff and then returned it only half
attached when he or she was through.
         It was loose enough, apparently,
to come completely off as I drove home.
         The rug on the rear floor has never
been cleaner/ But I'm not sure the scent
of "Blissful Breeze Gain"will ever go
away!
        Hope there's enough left to do my
shirts and that all your NEWS is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment