Wednesday, January 1, 2020

DO OVER!


   WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 1ST. 2020
                      DO OVER!

    Wow! What an opportunity!
     A new year has begin. A second chance
to begin again. A "Do Over" if you will!
     Think of all those things you wanted
to get done in 2019 but, for whatever
reason, never got around to them. Or
just didn't get them finished.
        There were movies you wanted to
see. But didn't.
         Old friends you intended to call.
But didn't.
         Places you wanted to visit. But
didn't.
          You meant well. Maybe just
didn't have enough time.
           Now we get to start with a
clean slate! It's like that time my math
teacher let me take the exam again.
(Except in that case I had studied so
hard she thought I had cheated and
made me re-test. I passed again.)
            It's like that "Do Over" swing
in your Wiffle Ball game. But it's even
better!
            Not only do you have a full
year to get all those things done. You
get an extra day!
            2020 is a Leap year so there's
a February 29th!
            Don't waste a second of it!
I plan to get started myself....sometime
soon! Go for it and may all your NEWS
be good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment