Friday, January 24, 2020

GETTING HIGH!


  SATURDAY, JANUARY 25TH., 2020
                 GETTING HIGH!

   Now don't go getting the wrong idea!
No drugs involved in this essay!
    I just wanted to let you know that
after way too many back aches my
wife and I have obtained a new mattress.
     My niece had a little used mattress
that she needed gone and it just happen
to be the exact size we needed.
      Her husband and daughter, and their
huge SUV, got it to and into my house
then hauled the old one away!
       It is very comfortable. But it is
substantially higher than the one it
replaced!
       I was quite surprised to sit on
the edge and just have my feet touch the
floor. A roll off at this elevation could
prove disastrous! Of course it could
prove worse for my wife. She's shorter
so it would be a longer fall!
        Now I'm wondering if I should have
kept the old one on the floor as a safety
net!
        At least my back will feel a lot
better before I hit!
         Hope I get a great night's sleep
and that all your NEWS  is good!
       
       
       
       

No comments:

Post a Comment