Monday, January 20, 2020

FRONT ROW SEAT!


   TUESDAY, JANUARY 21ST., 2020
              FRONT ROW SEAT!

     Most people relish the thought of
getting a front row seat for a big concert.
We got one yesterday. For a movie! And
I'm still thinking about it!
      My wife and I decided to take in a
showing of the much lauded movie
"1917."
      I failed to take the Martin Luther
King holiday into consideration.
      A lot of people had the day off and
a lot of them decided to see "1917" too!
      The theater had very limited seating
available when we arrived so we were
given a choice between sitting apart in
available single seats or taking two in a
row of Handicapped seating since there
were no handicapped people making use
of them.
        I like sitting back a few rows but
was unwilling to sit apart from my wife.
She had the popcorn!
        Those front row seats put us right
into the movie. But, since "1917" is a
war flick that meant risking a concussion
from the explosions and ducking the
bullets that seemed to be hitting close
by!
         Think I'll call ahead next time.
Or buy my own popcorn!
         Hope all your NEWS is good!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment