Tuesday, January 21, 2020

REMEMBERING MY TIME WITH THE DOCTOR.


          WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 22ND., 2020
   REMEMBERING MY TIME WITH THE DOCTOR!

   My wife and I both had an appointment with our
family doctor Tuesday. Our regular 4 month check
in to get checked out.
    I had a few shots coming. One in each knee and
one allergy booster in the back. Well, a little below
my back if you know what I mean.
    There was the usual blood pressure and  breathing
checks.
     Then there was the clock test!
     The Doc handed me a paper with a circle already
drawn and a few brief instructions.
      He said it was a cognitive test designed to detect
early symptoms of memory loss.
       I was told to treat the circle like a clock and was
to draw the hands pointing to ten minutes past eleven.
Before I was even half finished I realized my "3" and
"9" were not exactly even with each other across the
face. My "12" and "6" were exactly at the center top
and center bottom respectively.
         I don't know if my poor art work will count
against me. I had originally objected to the fact it
wasn't a digital clock in the first place!
          There was another part to the test. I was
suppose to recall the three words the doctor told
me to remember.
           I couldn't. He forgot to give me the three
words! Now I'm wondering what his clock might
look like!
          Hope you've got the right time and that all
your NEWS is good!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment