Friday, May 22, 2015

Doctor's Orders.

        SATURDAY, MAY 23rd

          DOCTOR'S ORDERS
     The doctor's advice, in a nut shell, was
"Get more active."
     It surprised me a bit. I try to walk a
little most mornings. And we trudged all
over the place, including "jungle like"
grass, when we walked to some of those
steep cliffs on Hawaii's Big Island just
a couple weeks ago.
    Anyway we went straight from the
doctor to Lowes where two young men
loaded ten bags of mulch into our van.
    When they turned down my request
to come home with me I realized I'd be
a big part of unloading those bags in
our yard.
     Mulch, of course, is an organic
ground covering usually made up of
material like decaying leaves.
     Since we just raked up piles of
those a couple week ago I wasn't sure
why we were now replacing them with
this new material that seems to come
in 50 pound bags!
     I guess it was part of the "Get more
active" prescription!
     WAIT A MINIUTE!
     This was my wife's appointment,,,,
not mine!
      I'm going back to the couch!
      Hope she enjoys spreading the
stuff and that all your NEWS is good.   
   



No comments:

Post a Comment