Wednesday, May 6, 2015

The Inside Story!


         THURSDAY, MAY 7TH

          The Inside Story!

   My wife and I drove my grand
daughter to a salon Wednesday
afternoon as part of her preparations
for a dance on Friday.
   I'm not sure why it takes two days
to get ready for a dance. Especially
in my grand daughter's case since
she always looks great!
   The whole think had me confused.
   I always thought you went
to a salon if you wanted a drink.
   My wife explained I was
thinking of a saloon, She said there's
a difference.
   This must be a place where they
fix feet.
   My grand daughter was there for
a pedicure. I didn't even know her
ped was hurting. Or what it was!
   Anyhow they put her in a fancy
comfortable chair while her feet
were placed in a tub in which they
added oils and other stuff.
    When she came out her toe nails
were painted and there were little
white things.....band aids I guess....
between her toes.
    This is not a place for men.
Mainly because we'd have to take
off our shoes and socks and that's
usually not a pleasant sight.
     Hope she'll be all better in time
for the dance and that all your NEWS
is good.
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment