Friday, May 8, 2015

My Wife The Snob!

         SATURDAY, MAY 9TH

          MY WIFE THE SNOB!
        
   "All the world's a stage." Willy Shakespeare
came up with that thought in a play called
"As You Like It."
    And how right he was!
    Everybody acts at one time or another in
everyday life. Then, there are those who seek
to be actors.
    My wife and a few of her church sisters
took on various roles in a play they offered
at the annual Mother/Daughter Tea Thursday
night.
    I, as you know by now, did a short part for
the movie "All In Time" which is making the
rounds of selected Movie Festivals even as I
write.
   My wife is a snob. Or, rather, she played
one in her church performance. Fancy hat,
pearls, and a "nose in the air" attitude. She
rehearsed her part for several days at home.
Fortunately, this time, I knew what she was
doing.
   I suspect, when all is said and done, my wife
is a better actress and I an actor.
   She is anything but a snob in real life so her
theatrical talents were truly put to the test.
   In my movie role I play a father trying to
tell his son what's best for his life whether he
likes it or not. My own son will tell you there
was not much acting involved!
   The church play went over well so we've
got to give all the performers credit for a
job well done.
   Hope my wife is out of character by this
morning and that all your NEWS is good.












 



No comments:

Post a Comment