Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Who, Me?

      WEDNESDAY, MAY 27TH

              WHO, ME? 

    I heard my name on TV yesterday.
    That, in itself, is not unusual. I'm
still on Electric City TV at least three
times every day and I tell all the
viewers my name.
    But on Tuesday someone else
mentioned my name. It was on
WBRE.
    I looked up quickly just to make
sure I hadn't been arrested for
something. Or died. I was pleased
that neither was the case.
    Instead my buddy Harold Jenkins
from NEPA Bloggers was announcing
that my Blog, "No News Is...Good News?"
had been selected as the Blog of the
Week! That's my blog, in general, not
any specific column.
    I'm doubly honored because it's the
second time I've been picked for
the recognition! My blog was selected,
or my name picked out of a hat, back
in February of 2012.
    If I knew my daily nonsense would
be so well received I would have been
a lot funnier when I was still on the
News beat!
    It might have even been easier then.
At least when I was dealing with the
politicians! They were usually good
for a laugh.
    These days I've come to realize
my daily life is pretty hilarious! That's
why I try not to take life too seriously.
    I am serious, however, when I say
thank you Harold, NEPA Bloggers,
and all of you to take the time to
see what kind of trouble I've gotten
into each day!
    Hope all your NEWS is good!




    
   

       

No comments:

Post a Comment