Saturday, May 23, 2015

Mulch Ado About Nothing

      SUNDAY, MAY 24TH

  MULCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING!

  Today is my wife's Birthday!
On Friday we picked up the presents
she requested. Ten bags of Mulch!
   It's a lot less expensive than
jewelry. But it's a lot heavier!
   Yesterday I told you about her
doctor's advice to get more active.
Still, many of you wrote to me
suggesting that I'd be the one
spreading all that stuff around our
back yard.
    No way Jose!
    That's not to say my wife couldn't
use a helping hand.
    So, being a good guy I called my
12-year-old grandson to pitch in.
He did very well!
     My plans were to sit out this
garden insanity on the couch. And
I nearly made it.
     But, with two people tied up
spreading mulch somebody else
would have to cut the grass.
     I looked around. I was the only
one left. Oh well.
     Hope my wife enjoys her
Birthday and that all your NEWS
is good!







No comments:

Post a Comment