Saturday, March 25, 2017

AN EVENING WITH THE ADAMS!


   SUNDAY, MARCH 26TH., 2017
AN EVENING WITH THE ADAMS!

   My wife and I spent Saturday evening
with the Adams Family! You know. Gomez,
Morticia, Wednesday, Fester, and all the
rest of the gang.
    We weren't alone. A couple hundred
other people showed up too! It was in
the auditorium of the Wyoming Area
Secondary Center where a very talented
cast and crew staged the Adams Family
musical!
      Unlike many who attended we had
no one in the cast. I was initially attracted
by the fact that my friend Chuck Yarmey
was Technical Director for the production.
Chuck worked behind the scenes on the
movie "All In Time" in which I play a
small part. I met him there and quickly
realized what a talented man he is.
      That talent was well displayed in
the play as was that of the High School
students who were in the cast and on the
stage crew. It's amazing how good these
students are on, and back, stage!
      It may not be Broadway. But it's
close enough to be impressive!
      There's another performance
Sunday afternoon. Hope they get
another standing ovation and that
all their NEWS, and yours, is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment