Wednesday, August 17, 2016

WHERE IS CANDY LAND?

   THURSDAY, AUGUST 18TH., 2016
         WHERE IS CANDY LAND?

      I went to the movies Wednesday.
  But before I left I got ready. I have
  both a soda cup and a popcorn
  bowl I bought in January which
  gives me a discount price on those
  products at the Cinema.
      Additionally I have a coupon I
  get in a weekly email that offers
  various specials at the theater.
      Still, even with those special
 offers, a trip to the concession
 stand can be expensive.
      During a recent trip to the
 grocery store we picked up some
 packaged candy to carry with us
 to the show. I realize no one else
 does this. But, on occasion, we
 do.
     I was in the mood for one of
 those packages yesterday to
 supplement my pop corn and
 soft drink.
    But here's the thing. Fearing
a craving in between Movie
Theater visits my wife puts our
supply "somewhere safe." That
phrase, in reality, means hidden
from me!
     I was asked to leave the room
while a ration of Raisinets was
retrieved from the stash. And,
sure enough, within three minutes
my candy was ready.
     I remain amazed. Since a food
product is involved I have no
doubt the candy is stored somewhere
in our small kitchen. My wife is only
about 5'4 and her reach is limited.
Still, thus far, I have been unable
to locate "Candy Land." She's
good!!!!!!!
       Hope she never leaves me and
that all your NEWS is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment