Thursday, September 1, 2016

LITTLE DID WE KNOW!


    FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 2ND., 2016
         LITTLE DID WE KNOW!

     My wife and I watched our 1-year-old
grandson yesterday. There are three key
items on the agenda. Eat, nap, and play!
      Little did we know that yesterday
was "Toy Tips Executive Toy Test Day."
     "Top Tips" is an organization that
reviews toys. Perhaps we could have
contributed!
       Admittedly most of the toys my
grandson and I shared yesterday were
not new. In fact many, like my son's
collection of wrestling action figures
(I wasn't allowed to call them dolls),
might now be considered vintage or
classic.
      His big Dump Truck is probably
the latest addition to his stash at our
house and it's pretty likely the Toy
Test people have already stamped
their seal of approval on that vehicle.
      In fairness, however, my wife's
mixture of various kitchen items
captured my grandson's attention as
well, if not better, than anything
one might find in the Toy Department
of any popular Big Box Store.
      A tiny bucket coupled with a
melon scoop was quickly turned into
a portable drum with rather impressive
resonance.
     And even our grandson was in total
amazement with the interaction of a
plastic container on top of, underneath,
or on the side of a Sippy Cup!
      I joined in the fun with a couple of
items but my review might have been
clouded by my inability to get up off
the floor.
      I'll have to make the date down
for next year so we don't forget! Maybe
we'll come up with the next toy sensation!
      Hope so....and that all your NEWS
is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment