Friday, September 30, 2016

THE SHADOW KNOWS!


  SATURDAY, OCTOBER 1ST., 2016
         THE SHADOW KNOWS!

     My title is borrowed from an old radio
show and a charter know as "The Shadow"
who had the power to cloud men's minds.
      The show has been gone for many
years now. But it must have had an effect
because most men's minds are still clouded!
Especially the politicians!
       Anyhow the change in the weather
over the past few days has a lot of people
wondering  about the upcoming winter.
My Facebook friend "Weather Bob" will
be publishing his annual Winter Outlook
at the end of this month.
        But I'm prepared with my winter
forecast now. Although it's not exactly
"my" forecast.
        I spotted a groundhog yesterday!
I know it wasn't "Phil", he only comes
out in February. But this weather rodent
was checking out a lawn near the
Susquehanna River in Jenkins Township.
I know he saw his shadow! Therefore, we
will have six more weeks of Fall. (I think
that's how it works.) Isn't science wonderful?!
       Hope he's right...and that all your
NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment