Tuesday, October 25, 2016

A WINTER REMINDER!


   WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 26TH., 2016
              A WINTER REMINDER!

     Wasn't it just a couple of days ago I had
the top down in the Miata and was driving
around enjoying the Fall weather?
      I was prepared for lower temperatures.
They always come around a couple days
around this time of the year But while I
was waiting for the return of Indian
summer I drove our other vehicle on my
shopping assignment to Walmart.
      That's when it happened. The sky
turned dark and a machine gun like
"click, click, click" resonated on my
windshield! It wasn't rain. It wasn't snow.
It was sleet!
       Tiny drops of the frozen rain pelted
my car for about 3 minutes. It melted on
the windshield and in the parking lot. It
moments after it hit. But it seemed a
sudden reminded of what's just around
the corner. Winter!
        Hope the preview isn't a sign of
anything imminent...and that all your
NEWS is good!


No comments:

Post a Comment