Friday, November 4, 2016

BOTTOMS UP!


    SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 5TH., 2016
                  BOTTOMS UP!

     I'm happy so many of you take the time
to read my daily Blog. But today I'm hoping
some big wig from any of this country's
giant soft drink manufactures would read
and heed my words!
     Every other week or so I load a 12 pack
container of Diet Dr. Pepper, Pepsi, or Coke
onto the bottom rack of my shopping cart
to complete my grocery order.
     The manufactures have been smart
enough to include perforations on the
top of those cardboard containers that
allow me to carry the heavy load into the
house with just one hand. Those boxes
are heavy and can be difficult to lug
around.
      But here's the thing. When you
get to the check out the clerk has to
scan the bar code on container. So,
where do they put the bar code? Yep....
it's on the bottom of the box!
      Now you've got to flip the carton
while it's on the bottom of the shopping
cart which, of course, turns that
convenient perforated opening upside
down!
      Dah! Maybe they could put the
bar code on the same side as the
"handle?"
       Hope this gets through to
somebody...and that all your NEWS
is good!




No comments:

Post a Comment