Saturday, July 22, 2017

IT'S ONLY WARM FOR ME!


  SUNDAY, JULY 23RD., 2017
  IT'S ONLY WARM FOR ME!

   With sincere apologies to the area
radio station that used to use this title
as a promotion, my blog has nothing to
do with broadcasting. It is,rather, a
statement of personal preference!
    You see July 23rd is "Hot Enough
For You Day." It's written with a
period but I think it's safe to assume
it should be in the form of a question.
    While I hate bitter cold temperatures
and blizzards as much as most I must
admit not especially thrilled with the
high 80's and 90's that are stacked with
humidity that doesn't seem to allow me
to breath!
    Of course part of my feeling has to
do with the complications of seasonal
allergies as well as adult onset asthma.
    I really enjoy breathing and had
intended to make it a life long habit.
    So when it comes to hot weather, I'm
just fine with anything between 72 and
about 84. That's why it's only warm for
me!
     Hope you're all breathing well and
that all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment