Friday, July 14, 2017

MOOVING DAY!


  SATURDAY, JULY 15TH., 2017
          MOOVING DAY!

   No. We're not actually moving. I
just wanted to point out the importance
of this special, although somewhat
unique, day.
    You see July 15th is "Cow Appreciation
Day." I suppose a few of you have been
celebrating since dawn.    
     Some proponents of this "holiday"
suggest you go out and give a cow a big hug
and/or a kiss. While it might sound like fun,
you don't have to go to extremes to enjoy this
special day. It can be as simple as pausing for
a moment to think about cows, and all that
they do for us.
       I started the observance a bit early by
enjoying some cheese while I wrote. I'd
love to cap the day off with a huge steak
but I'm not sure if that qualifies as
"appreciating" the bovine!
        Hope there's milk in the fridge and
that all your NEWS is good!





    

No comments:

Post a Comment