Tuesday, May 10, 2016

LEAN ON ME!


   TUESDAY, MAY 10TH., 2016
            LEAN ON ME!

      Well after a two hour bus ride to
Newark, an eight hour flight to Europe,
and another bus ride to check out
out first sights, we are in Italy.
        You should see all the Italian
license plates here.
         I can't spend a lot of time with
you on my blog. I've about used it all
up. As I write, I have been awake for
29 and a half hours and I've just ten
minutes to change and get down fr
dinner.
        We have a fantastic group of
people on our Travelworld tour and
a really great guide who knows his
stuff.
         We 're also blessed after flying
in through heavy fog and rain to find
our selves touring on a beautiful
sunshiny day.
          Hope I can keep up with
everybody and that all your NEWS
is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment