Tuesday, May 17, 2016

LEAVING ON A JET PLANE!

TUESDAY, MAY 17TH., 2016
LEAVING ON A JET PLANE!

    My wife and I and our
Travelworld Tour group said
Arrivederci to Italy today and
left on a jet plane heading
back to the USA!
    We saw so many beautiful
and historical sites on our
tour and our leaving didn't
change that!
     At some 35,000 feet we
were able to look down on
a range of the Alps that link
Italy and Switzerland!
     How long does it take to
get from Milan to Newark,
New Jersey? I'm glad you 
asked. The answer is a little
over three feature length
movies which I viewed on
the plane during our return
trip!
     My daughter and grandson
picked us up at the bus stop
and another grandchild had
gone out of her way to post
"Welcome Home signs" all
throughout our house!
      Like Dorothy said..there's
no place like home! Hope I
can reset my mind to EDST
and that all your NEWS is
good!





No comments:

Post a Comment