Thursday, July 21, 2016

OUR NEW NEIGHBOR!

    FRIDAY, JULY 2ND., 2016
      OUR NEW NEIGHBOR!

     Near as we can tell our new
neighbor first moved in about a
week or so ago. He's already the
talk of our development!
     We haven't met as yet and
I'm not so sure how I'll react
when we do. Not that I'm
prejudiced at all.
     But I might want to say a
thing or two about him coming
through my yard whenever he
feels like it.
      I thought I might confront
him Wednesday evening when
all of us put out our garbage or
pick up the following day. But
he didn't show up.
     I'll know him when I see
him! Another neighbor snapped
his picture on his cellphone and
shared it with me. That way I'm
sure to find the right guy.
    Hope I can find the right words
when we meet....and that all your
NEWS is good!

      

No comments:

Post a Comment