Wednesday, July 20, 2016

SHOPPING TIPS (FOR MEN)


     THURSDAY, JULY 21ST., 2016
       SHOPPING TIPS (FOR MEN)

    While my advice is directed towards
men, all are invited to review this list
which is designed to aid the male of
the species when confronted to that
dreaded trip to the grocery store.
      First, whenever possible, go by
yourself!
      I have found the difference between
solo shopping and shopping with you
spouse to be between 45 minutes and
an hour and a half!
       Going on my own I'm generally
in and out in 15 to 20 minutes. Add
my wife and the time expands
substantially!
        There are a number of reasons
for this. Here's an example. On
Wednesday my wife forced....that is...
"asked" me to go shopping with her.
She had a list which, I believe, included
about 20 items.
       She said there were a couple of
things she had not included on the list
and volunteered to get those while I
just followed the list.
        When we linked up awhile later
she reviewed my cart then sent me back
with items that were either the right
product but the wrong brand, or the
right brand but the wrong size.
         Meanwhile her cart, with those
other "non list items" was rapidly
approaching the size of mine!
          I picked out a pack of
hamburger buns. She told me there
were too many.So I took them back
and got a smaller package.
         As I returned, however, she
realized there were more hamburgers
in the package she wanted than she
expected. So, of course, I had to go
back and re-switch the package.
         I was proud of my self when
I picked up the packages of iced
tea. Then I realized it was lemonade
she wanted.
         So gentlemen, if you can't go
alone, do come with a lot of patience
and a couple of shopping carts.
        Hope we got everything...and
that all your NEWS is good!






No comments:

Post a Comment