Tuesday, April 25, 2017

CHECKING THE SCALE!

`` WEDNESDAY, APRIL 26TH., 2017
         CHECKING THE SCALE!

   The way I heard it there was an earthquake
somewhere around here the other day. I didn't
feel anything. But it must have happened about
the time I was weighing myself because the
numbers suddenly went up!
    I point this out because this is Richter Scale
Day. I don't actually know what brand of scale
we have. But I suppose it could be a Richter!
    Oh. Wait a minute! My wife tells me Richter
is the guy who came up with the way we
measure earthquakes. And this is his Birthday!
I'll bet his parties really rocked the place!
     So I guess it has nothing to do with the
scale in my bathroom.
     Perhaps there's another explanation for its
sudden surge. You see it's also national
Pretzel Day. And that could have an impact
on my scale!
      I'd rather believe it was an earthquake!
      Hope you're celebrating one or the
other and that all your NEWS is good!


No comments:

Post a Comment