Wednesday, April 26, 2017

WHERE'S THE BEEF?


   THURSDAY, APRIL 27TH., 2017
          WHERE'S THE BEEF?

     Remember that famous old TV
commercial in which the elderly lady
kept asking "Where's the Beef?"
     Well I wish I could find her.
Because I found the beef!!!!!!!
      It's at the White Haven Diner in,
of course, White Haven, PA,
      Now to be honest I knew about
it for a very long time. But up until
Wednesday my stops at the popular
diner always involved other menu
choices.
     On Wednesday, however, I
decided to go "big time" and order
the diner's famous Hamburger.
     Big would be an understatement
when it comes to describing this
burger! The "regular" sized bun in
which it rests is dwarfed by the
burger.
     But it's not the only good sized
helping available at the place. My
wife ordered the Rubin which was
twice as big as any she's ever had.
In fact her leftover looked like a
normal size Rubin!
     It was a good stop on our top
down ride although the car, or
maybe us, seemed a little heavier
as we pulled away!
     Hope she can finish her leftovers
and that all your NEWS is good!





    

No comments:

Post a Comment