Monday, April 10, 2017

UNWRAPPED!


     TUESDAY, APRIL 11TH., 2017
                 UNWRAPPED!

    We came "unwrapped" Monday. But
it was all good!
     With morning temperatures in the
70's I first unwrapped the Miata and
put the top down for my weekly TV
visit to Scranton.
      By the time I returned in was in
the 80's so my wife suggested I
unwrap the cover that's protected
our grill all winter.
      To top the day off she unwrapped
a couple steaks that spent that same
long winter in our freezer.
      I unwrapped the cooking utensils
and took on the cooking duties for
what we're hoping is the first of
many grilling opportunities this
year.
       So you see, sometimes coming
"unwrapped" can be a very good
thing!
       Hope you're not wrapped too
tight and that all your NEWS is
good!





No comments:

Post a Comment