Sunday, April 9, 2017

PISTOL PACKING MAMA!


   MONDAY, APRIL 10TH., 2017
    PISTOL PACKING MAMA!

   There was a shoot out near my
house Sunday afternoon. But it
didn't make the headlines.
    That's just as well since my
wife was one of the shooters!
     Before any of you panic let
me assure you that, although it
was a duel, no one was hurt!
     My grandson brought his
bb gun and challenged my
wife to a target shoot in the
woods just behind our house.
      The two used crayons to
fashion the targets from paper
plates and then, after a warning from
me to make sure they didn't
shoot their eyes out, headed out
to the "shooting range."
       The match was actually
pretty close even though my
grandson is a lot more familiar
with his pistol than his Grannie.
        And my wife's score was
good enough to draw my close
attention and compliments.
        Never tease a woman with
a weapon!
         Hope she doesn't practice
too much and that all your NEWS
is good!
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment